Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hola again

Hi everyone - I've been back in 'sunny' Ireland for more than a week now and its only now that I have gotten sufficient time to even look back at my blog and hopefully continue it on from where I left off.

So here's a quick summary of the story so far:

Croatian vultures, beer,
South African bush fires, beer,
lions, rhinos, elephants and horses, beer
great white sharks, beer + picaso shots
cape town township tours, wine tours & milky beer,
Australian marsupials, very cold beer
Sydney wine tours,
Great ocean road trips, beer
Melbourne xmas, new year, beer
New Zealand - pulling up pines, Ale and wine tours
Glacial walks, beer
Swimming with dolphins, beer
Black water rafting, water (ha fooled ya - it was actually beer!)
Skydiving, LOTS of BEER

I hope that brings everybody up to date - now lets continue our story....

No comments: