Friday, May 2, 2008

Bye Bye Dublin

Tonight is the last night I will be spending in my apartment before heading back up home to Belfast. Tomorrow I start my conservation work by taking part in a National Trust working holiday up around Strangford Lough. Its not exactly round the world travelling but then I always think conservation starts at home and it will ease me in to living with other people in close quarters.

Naturally I will be out for a couple of pints in order to commemorate my time in Dublin but I am being sophisticated about it by going to friend's Art exhibition opening

To date other than taking things such as clothes, CD's, Books and DVD's the only thing I have done is help with setting up this exhibition - something I mean to change as of tomorrow.

So the tally so far is: Drunk Nights 5, Volunteer Days 1. (some of the other nights were borderline drunk nights but I didn't count them)

This will probably be my last post for a week but as nobody is actually reading it it won't matter anyway.

No comments: