Wednesday, April 23, 2008

OK world, this is my stop - time to get off

Day 1:

After a fairly low key farewell to the people in work yesterday (I will be saying my proper farewells on Friday night in the traditional Irish way!) today I am going to relax and do a bit of sightseeing in Dublin - followed by the obligatory couple of pints tonight while watching the footie.

I was supposed to take all my work shirts and ties to a charity shop as a sort of statement of clearing out my old existence but they are all piggin and I am currently washing them. Hey, I may be unemployed but I don't give dirty clothes to Oxfam!

Also, due to certain commitments I will not be doing any major travelling until the end of July. I shall however be doing extensive volunteering at home between now and then.

No comments: