Friday, July 25, 2008

Just one more wafer thin pint! (BEER!)

25th July

RIGHT! At the moment I am in Dublin to go out ONE LAST TIME for a couple of pints with friends. This is the VERY LAST TIME I will be drinking until I go away on my Travels. (In Dublin anyway).

26th (12 o'clock)
Last night after gate crashing my ex works BBQ (free drink) I ended up in the the bermuda triangle of bars (That's Keoghs - McDaids - Bruxelles) This basically resulted in an alien abduction as instead of getting a Night bus back to Blackrock I found that I had been beamed down to Bray at 2 o'clock in the morning - a bit annoying to say the least.

7pm:
Tonight is the VERY LAST TIME I will be drinking before travelling - in Belfast this time!

27th (1 o'clock)
Oh my God I feel awful!

1 comment:

PAUL MALLEY said...

We had a great time in the Kitchen Bar on Saturday night. I think we drank all their ale! Thoroughly enjoyed the evening, will have to do it again on your return.

Have a great time and I will follow your progress through your blog.