Monday, August 18, 2008

I'M BACK!

Hey everyone

Been able to download a couple of posts (best to read them in reverse for continuity)

As I don't have much time for downloading (the posts art texts from my laptop) I will place any photos as a separate post so you will get text posts or photo posts

here are a couple.

Next stop Kruger Park!

Internet cafe sign - i told them I had been to the clinic before hand!


Me and Berno the st Bernard


Vervet Monkeys


Thats dirt on them hairy legs not a tan!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You couldn't produce a flood when confronted with the bushfire? Scotland 0-0 Norn Iron (Healy missed pen). Norway 1-1 Ireland (v wet). England 2-2 Czech (Eng rubbish, Goldenballs played!) Wales 1-2 Georgia (hope Wales were just sh!t). Healy signed for Sunderland and Sylvestre for Arsenal?!?!?