Saturday, August 2, 2008

I'm off! (Rugby)

Hi everyone.

My last post before I start on my journey. I will be leaving my hire car (complete with two new tyres) back before making my way to terminal 5 at heathrow to catch my flight. Assuming BA do not send my luggage to India I will pick it up at Joberg airport and then start making my way to the Game reserve. I do not know how often I will be able to get internet access once there - they only have intermittent electricity so a state of the art wifi computer is doubtful!

I have some requests for info while I am away:

1. Football scores of the upcoming qualifiers for Northern Ireland, Rep of Ireland, England, Scotland and Croatia. Also the english premiership scores esp Man City!
2. Irish Rugby scores - Autumn tests and the start of the 6 nations.
3. Pics of all the babies getting born while I am away and of all the other kids too

Can't think of anything else at the moment.

I will update this blog as often as possible so don't forget to look in from time to time.

Update Heathrow airport:

Just using my last remaining pound coins to update the blog.

No comments: