Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Lost - one Liver, Last seen in Cape Town

Well I have arrived at Cape town. I got into the longstreet backpackers (recommended by intrepid world traveller Susan) at 10pm. After putting my stuff into the dorm I went down to their small bar to have a couple of beers and chat to their manager - an English guy from South London.

I then bumped into two English guys who I had shared a dorm with in Plett. They FORCED me to go up to the Dubliner Irish bar along with 2 Yorkshire lasses and some other English guys. I rolled into bed at 3am. Oh dear I am here for a whole week!

At the moment its lashing with rain - i mean really lashing! My jinx has come with me. I don't think I will be doing too much today - except book onto the wine tasting tomorrow :)

Just one other thing:

BLUE MOOOON!

Finally City are winning big time and of course I am not there to see it!

1 comment:

PAUL MALLEY said...

Its bad news. Man City are out of the Carling Cup, beaten 5 - 3 on penalties by Brighton!!!!