Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Danger Mouse V Great White Shark

Hi my name is Danger Mouse or DM and I fear no man or beast.

Today I joined the team of Marine Dynamics to go Shark Cage diving.

Here I am on 'Shark Fever', Marine Dynamics boat ready to go on our epic voyage.


There are a lot of jobs to be done on the boat.
Here I am chumming to attract the sharks.



And here I am helping put the cage into the water.



They even let me drive the boat!



Time for the shark dive! I had to go down with my sidekick Ray as they did not have a wetsuit small enough for me.



I seen some sharks down there but I am a fearless mouse so I decided that I WOULD SWIM WITH BAIT:

Here I am attached to the bait.



Come and get me shark!!!!



Is that the best you can do!! That was easy. Time to get back - my idiot sidekick ray took a video using his camera but stupidly decided to do it in the portrait position - tosser!



At the end of the trip we have to wash down the boat.



On days off (which are few!) we get to go on day trips. Here I am at Cape L'Auglha- the southern most tip of africa.



And here I am up the lighthouse at Cape L'Auglha



Bye for now - I'll be back again soon.

No comments: